I came across several unfortunate incidents over the past weeks which has really dampened my already dampened spirit...
I have just been told about a wife been unfaithful to her husband after her husband was diagnosed with cancer last year. It really break my heart when he told me this. All this while, I know that he has been a very nice (too nice at times) to his 10-years-younger-than-him wife...I remembered very well the day he was admitted to hospital for his operation and chemo, he actually told the doctor to admit him only after 5pm so that he can send his wife back home first....sigh
Then, over the weekend, a pregnant friend told me that her 4-week old foetus might not survive as doctor is suspecting an internal miscarriage. I admire her strength and trust in God that whatever is not hers will not be hers....Anyway, let's pray for her, shall we?
A friend's son was admitted to hospital due to dengue....His condition turned worst and blood transfusion is the only option....however, the mother being a very very spiritual mum, prayed over it and the son's condition improved overnight and heard was discharged a day after...I really thanked God for this cos this friend of mine had just lost her son in an accident few years back and sure it's gonna be a big blow on her if her son did not pull through
Then, one of our member (past president too) passed away yesterday morning due to cancer. Went to the funeral parlour for prayers and she looked so calm and peaceful....
On a less depressing but still very unfortunate incident, I received my rubber stamps last Friday after 2 months of waiting and noticed that there were duplication on 2 of the 5 stamps.....Have to send them back again for a replacement.....The supplier promised to send back the replacement by today...let's see...
Sounded so depressing is it not???? Ok, so if would excuse me, I need to find a corner and ponder over all the above......
Signing out....
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sorry to hear about them...:(
life~ anything happens...
hmm..
sorry to hear that
hope u r alright
*moo-moo hugs*
Redsponge
Yeah, that's life, I suppose
Chen
I'm alright.....makes me realised how trivial my problem is compared to theirs....
*gives back moo moo hugs and kisses*
Sorry to hear bout it
Hope things will be better soon
For everyone
Zeroimpact
Thanks....Apart from my rubber stamps, the rest are not good as I typed....
*pat pat*
cheer up
Post a Comment