Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Things U observed onboard

I had the opportunity last week to noticed how funny some passengers are when they are onboard. When the stewardess started to serve meals, I wonder how many of the passengers actually heard or understood what meals option they were given....There is this flight stewardess who mentioned like " good evening sir/mdm, we are serving chicken with mumble muble mumble and rice or fish with mumble mumble and rice." and the answer from most of the passengers? Fish or chicken....no one actually knows how was it cooked.....

Then come the beverage part, no one would actually asked for either tea or coffee.....instead they would ask for Juice without even knowing what juice is served....there was this chinese guy sitting behind me who kept on kicking my chair until I have to look back and gave him a very unpleasant look.....anyways, after the meal trays were taken away, he called for the stewardess to ask for juice....the polite lady poured him a glass of orange juice and he said " No, no, no, I want the earlier one...the pink colour one.....goodness gracious, that's pink guava lah....what pink coloured juice....from there, I gather he doesn't know what he was asking for....

Then there is this nice looking dressed lady in front of me....Called for the stewardess (not easy being a stewardess eh) and asked for some chocolates from the meal trays!!! gosh!

Since I am on flight stories, I remembered long time ago we were on a domestic flight to Sibu (for those who are familiar with sarawak domestic flights, you don't get to be served meals, just juice, not even tea or coffee) there was this apek looking uncle who actually demanded for milk!! and when the stewardess said there is no milk, he sulked and then asked for sweets.....so the stewardess brought out a basket full of sweets, perhaps with the intention to distribute to all passengers.....know what that apek looking uncle did??? He grabbed the sweets from the basket, at least 3 or 4 times continuously and put them inside his bag...there! That's not the end, my friends.....after this, he proceeded in asking for a souvenir (What is it with the MAS envelopes and letterheads)......

Weird people around!!!

Enough of that, I was in KL for a short training last week.....Yeah, I know, I know, I should have informed you guys and gals in KL about my visit but I was so occupied with the trainings and wat not....

Not much photos to post except on food.....
Shid....siti(u)pid blogger can't upload my photos.......sorry guys, no pixs but of course I am sure you all can figure roughly what I ate lah...Burger King Swiss Mushroom is definitely a must lah...

1 comment:

Chen said...

hehehehe..
kiasu and kiasi mah :P

LOL at the pink juice
if pink cotton around, then lagi best
kekeekke