from
ROYALE BINTANG DAMANSARA @ THE CURVE
TO
ONE WORLD HOTEL @ONE UTAMA
...and I am talking about early morning at 8.30am....heard One World is a new 5-star hotel opening on 1 July 2007
I craved for papers like there's no tomorrow... I could spent all my monthly salary (or whatever that's left of it) on all sorts of paper and then convert them into nice and cute handmade cards for family & friends. I will post some of my creations along the way and would appreciate it very much if you could give me some feedbacks, be it good or bad.... Alternatively, please drop me a line if you are sharing the same interest.
8 comments:
taxi
Redsponge
Noti redsponge!!
I want other options...it's neither near nor far wor, sometimes taxi apeks very tiaw kay, dun want to send ah
err very near only worrrr...theres a cab stand ...u can take a cab ..
i m not sure if any bus pass by there tho....u coming to kl huh
Winn
Thanks....can walk or not??? I will start walking at 5am can ah?? Got mozzies or not around that time?
Yeah, planning a biz trip, not confirmed yet...
actualli i m not sure where one world hotel is. is it new too? :P
why dont u stay in one world then? instead of hopping btwn 2 hotels..
Winn
Yupe, One Hotel is new..opening 1 July 07...
Yunno how much the hotel room per nite???My boss sure pengsan ah....ya lor, maybe I might have to bodek my boss and let me stay there....
Got new hotel?
Must go visit
Sure got promotion price one
Cab will be the better choice
Zeroimpact
Yes, new hotel under the world hotel chains....opening on 1 July, I heard
It's between TV3 and One U
Post a Comment