Tuesday, June 26, 2007

&#^@*$#^#* Service People

Reading Winn's bad encounter with this #%$*^#@ MAXIS people, reminds me of the numerous past bad experiences with similar front liners but tot nothing of it until today....After slamming down the phone, I promised myself I MUST POST this up otherwise I am not doing justice to myself

Anyway, it all started 2 weeks ago when a team of government surveying department (I shall not elaborate on the exact department lah hor?) paid ua a visit and asked for personal informations of our residents..Of course, I can't just reveal everything unless prior approval is obtained from the parties concerned....but promised to give them just the general information....and this morning, one stupid man from the department (not one of the visiting team) called and again demanded for the personal informations and again I gave them the same reason...He commented about how difficult I am in between his broken english...all that I took it ok until 1 word that he used. He said "Do you know that what you have given me earlier is just rubbish and it's no use to us???" RUBBISH!!! Bladdy hell!!! Called my report RUBBISH???? I lost my coolness and I demanded for an apology citing that he has no right to say that word and he should take back what he has just said....he stammered a bit and then he said sorry! WTF

Since I am so furious now, I might as well share some more incidents just to put all these customer service people to shame....

EXPERIENCE 1
I received a call from one of the bank's telemarketeer promoting their insurance for ladies....since he sounded so polite, I allowed him to explain knowing very well I will not want to take up....(don't want to cut him off mah since he sounded so enthusiatic)...after his blah blah blah..

he (with a much enthusiastic voice): So Madam papercrazy, can I send you the premium today?
Me: Hold on, thank you very much for your explanation but I don't think i would like to take up this policy
he (still with his enthusiastic voice); Why Madam papercrazy, this is such a good offer and for only RMxx a month, you are enjoying such wide coverage blah blah....
Me: I know it's a very good offer but I don't think I would like to take up....I have several policies already
he (losing his coolness liaw): Can I know the reason Madam papercrazy?
Me: i thought I have told you my reason.....I have other policies, furthermore, I received such offers from other banks too...
he (showing his true colors liaw): Madam Papercrazy, You are not obliged to take up this policies from other banks you know??
(at this stage, I think he is confused liaw)
Me: Yes, I know, I am not obliged....that's the reason why I am turning down your offer...
HE SLAMMED THE PHONE DOWN ON ME
I was so furious i hated myself for not been able to catch his name earlier... From that day onwards, I told myself not to entertain these telemarketeers

EXPERIENCE 2
I was searching for a Keith Urban's disc at our local music store (legal one hah) and a native shop assistant came up to me and asked what disc I was searching for

lady (with the you-owe-me-million look): Yes?
Me: I am looking for Keith Urban's CD
lady: hah?
Me: Keith Urban (pronounced slowly just in case she din get it earlier)
lady (with a much disgusted look): tidak ada

I said it's ok and continue browsing....True enough, I found Keith and I told her

Me: eh, ini bukan ah?
lady: Ohhhhhhhhhh.....ini Kit Oo-ban....
Me (about to pengsan): Bukan, this is pronounced as Keith Urban
lady (raising her voice): no, no, Kit Kit Oo-ban
Me: KEITH URBAN.......never mind, Kit pun Kit lah...suka hati kamu...

I paid and walked off leaving her with the (*$^$*&# face

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is just the experiences that we all have, and I know I have to
Some are professional and some are just rotten eggs
Stupid people

Anonymous said...

that's one interesting blog.

at times we can't help but wonder..is this problem in family brought up???

everyone goes to school, evetho some may never finish their education, but am sure no school teaches their students to be rude, what about all the thank you, the please that was taught.

i don't know...

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
Some can be very good but I don't know why the lousy ones can not learn from the good ones...

anonymous
Jeez, I don't know.....guess this boils down to attitude....

Winn said...

wah so %#&%$&*#!!
it's getting insecure everywhere, how can the govt officers demand to know EVERYTHING jus over a phone call? lots of scams out there . if wanna know in details, send a form over so we can fil up n send back la.

as for the telemarketer....u were jus doing a favor by entertaining his sales pitch and this is how the cso repay u.

*inhale exhale*

MNG said...

Winn
World is coming to an end ah with people like dat

Sings *don't they know, it's the end of the world, it ended when you said gooddddddddd goodddddddd gooodddddddd byeeeeeeeeeeee*

soli soli...old tape mah....stuck in the player

Chen said...

some people are just &*^%$#..
well, don't spoil our mood over such ppl

have a kit kat
not keith kat though :P

MNG said...

Chen
LOL...yeah, have a keith kat