I dreamt that there was a great flood and my house was in the verge of being submerged in water....the water rose so rapidly. When I opened up my front door, what was supposed to be my car porch and an open land across my house were all covered with water.... exactly like this photo

Come night, the whole house was in water and we have to keep the doors and windows closed so as not to let the water seap in....in my dream, there was myself & A, my dad and a church uncle S....Uncle S suggested that we open the window at the 1st floor and climb up to the roof to ask for help but before we managed to do that, we noticed that the house has been submerged deeper and there is no way we can go out...the tense was so real I can actually sensed the fear even when I was sleeping..I bade goodbye to Uncle S and A....I gave my dad a kiss (which I have never done before all my life...the closest I get was just a hug) and told him how much I love him and thank him for the many years of caring and love....he hugged me back and we cried.....and after that, I am gone.....I wonder why I was the only one dying but not the rest......
this is not the first time I had this kind of dream yunno....Have been having dreams about flood and water and all that....Perhaps I read too much about the flood in KL eh??
2 comments:
aiyer, why u have this sort of weird dreams geh?
Btw, my KFC means something else. Itu Kuching Fucking Cars is your own definition lah.. :P
Dun pull me inside the water
Kkkk
Chen
Too imaginative
Me pull u inside water?? Wat to do, I am full of water mah....
Post a Comment