DEAR AFLEN
PLEASE EMAIL ME....
I HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO TELL YOU.....
OR PERHAPS SMS ME (THE SAME OLD NUMBER)...
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I craved for papers like there's no tomorrow... I could spent all my monthly salary (or whatever that's left of it) on all sorts of paper and then convert them into nice and cute handmade cards for family & friends. I will post some of my creations along the way and would appreciate it very much if you could give me some feedbacks, be it good or bad.... Alternatively, please drop me a line if you are sharing the same interest.
7 comments:
secret recipe got cordon bleu one meh.....
i wan moolah too..i mean moolahsss~
Winn
Wah.,..u comment at this time of the day..u no class to teach meh??
Ada....I always order the cordon bleu everytime I go Secret Recipe...Very nice woh...
I also want moolah....lots and lots of them
haha no class today leh.. friday ma......i ask them to self-study....
next time i go secret recipe i will look for cordon bleu...bet!!
Winn
U oso like cordon bleu izzit??
let's shake hands
cordon bleu really so nice meh?
Chen
Really....no bluff bluff wan
CORDON BLEU NOT NICE~!!!
Post a Comment