

I craved for papers like there's no tomorrow... I could spent all my monthly salary (or whatever that's left of it) on all sorts of paper and then convert them into nice and cute handmade cards for family & friends. I will post some of my creations along the way and would appreciate it very much if you could give me some feedbacks, be it good or bad.... Alternatively, please drop me a line if you are sharing the same interest.
3 comments:
Do you really think so????
Wud love to but the cost of making a card is very high as most of the materials used are ordered from overseas......
What about Leggyshorty gifts and cards shop?????
And, just like the ending of most fairy tales, we'll live happily ever after.....
By all means, you can be our partners...we'll have to think of a new name then....shall we call it EdDoMo or MoDoEd or maybe DoEdMo?
Post a Comment