Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Twins in our own way

After reading the latest blog by Ed, only then I realised that the 2 of us do have lots of similarities. It really amazes me to notice that amongst the millions of people in the world, I found someone who are similar to me as far as our interests are concerned and I'm given the priviledge to know him personally. I've heard once that somehow or rather, there are 2 people of the same looks in this world. Do you believe this??? I have a classmate who look like me except that she's fatter and taller. (Whose shorter than me anyway???)

I'm ashamed to say that after all these years, I didn't know that Ed is into papers as well. Yes, like Ed, I used to collect all the used wrapping papers and kept it nicely in a folder for viewing. I kept magazines as well as newspapers. Tell me, how many of you have actually read and keep The Malaysian Post from Day 1?

Ed has been so kind as to call me everytime he saw a shop selling paper & all those craft thingy, with the latest discovery at Fah Company????

No comments: