Haven't had so much seafood for a long time...Went to TopSpot last night for seafood. Ate too much crabs I actually look like one today (Crab or crap or whatever)
Food was great and price........cheap like dirt....I ate too much that I felt guilty later about over-indulged myself...think about the poor people in the streets who have nothing to eat and here I am, feasting.......
Well, I have just committed one of the 7 deadly sin - Gluttony.......
It also reminds me of a good friend of mine who used to dine with me at TopSpot (her fav spot..Ed-we have spots too!) and everytime we ordered clams, she will described to the lady on how she want it "opened".........put your hands together with your palms facing each other and open them..I'm lousy at describing...perhaps leggy cud assist???????
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment