Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Friendship quotes

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, “What! You too? I thought I was the only one” CS Lewis
CS Lewis


True friendship isn’t about being there when it’s convenient; It’s about being there when it’s not.
Anonymous quotes

“But what is the good of friendship if one cannot say exactly what one means? Anybody can say charming things and try to please and to flatter, but a true friend always says unpleasant things, and does not mind giving pain. Indeed, if he is a really true friend he prefers it, for he knows that then he is going good”
Oscar Wilde quotes

4 comments:

MNG said...

Does friend kill each other???? That's also giving pain........

MNG said...

And we are giving each other pain.........

I thank God each day for the gift of friendship in the person of you two!

MNG said...

I don't take panadols.....

MNG said...

But I don't have arthritis........