Friday, February 09, 2007

2007 Valentine's Day Cards Collection

Check out the result of my sleepless nites....... (Those dirty minded people, please refrain yourself from making any assumption....:-)




Thanks to my newly appointed marketing agent, Malau, I have now (as at 1055 hrs today, after only 3 hours of launch) 5 cards reserved! Yippee!!!

Muah to Malau

I still accept orders though (between now and Monday for Kuching and now and this evening for outside Kuching). Note that there is only 2 cards per design cos I don't want to end up like any other brands (not Memory Lane definitely cos they don't have more than 5 per designs if I'm not wrong) that produces hundreds and hundreds of cards of the same design.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malau reserved 5 cards?? Hahahaha

One each for her: son, husband, father, mother and herself : total, 5 cards!

Anonymous said...

Wah, so nice
So when is the next set coming and may be tell me how to get it from you
:)

Redsponge said...

wah malau is indeed very good ho?

unlike someone tsk tsk tsk...

but tell u la...after she reads the post hor, she got promote abit la..mwhehehehe!

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
Guess these are the only batch I'm doing for this year...U want to order izzit?? My only worry is that it might not reach you in time....unless u order now for next year...:-)

Redsponge
Yupe, malau very good wan....

Anonymous said...

As of sunday, got 10 orders for papercrazy...yah. not bad for a 1st time card marketeer.

For the record, not all the cards are ordered for myself ah...give face a little!!

And as a reward for marketing the card, i got a free lunch and a box of imported green tea.

MNG said...

Malau
Thanks for a good job done...Muah

Worth the effort is it not??

Chen said...

my mind is very clean wan... so I won't simply made any assumption. I know papercrazy has sleepless nite cos.. busy mah.. lidat loh.. so easy :P

High quality cards u have here..
can beat Memory Lane liao :)

Btw, I just tagged u woh..
Don't stare at me one kind, okie? :P
I will give u free shoulder massage when I balik kampung :P
Kekkekkeke

MNG said...

Chen
Ah Chen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoulder massage not enuf...need full body massage

:-)