Friday, February 16, 2007

Talking about forced and unconsented decision

Yeah, I know, I said yesterday that I shall not be blogging until after CNy but ok, I lie..Sue me lah.... hehehe...

I blogged because I initially has something very gruesome and scary to tell you guys but while logging in to my blogspot, I was forced to upgrade to beta or else I am not allowed to continue. There you have it, talking about freedom of speech, freedom of action blah blah blah.......

So, now I am officially and unwillingly part of the beta.

Ok, back to my original initial blog. Check out one gruesome find. I can't elaborate more cos it is still under investigation. By right, I'm not even suppose to post up the pix but since I luvvvvvvvv you all so much, I decided to go against the law for once and post up this pix. In return, I need you all to keep quiet and not copy this pix and use it as a threat against me. It was really unintentional in my part to have that pix taken. I was thrown basically at the crime scene at the wrong time and am now being made the witness...Sigh...there are just too many happenings lately and this is definitely an avoidable case.

The keeper of the subject has been detained for query and I really hope she can proof her innocence otherwise it will be curry rice for her in jail over the cny holidays...

Here goes

























See the gruesome find? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Btw, just in case if there is a SSPCA volunteer reading my blog, no worries, it is still alive when we let it go....a naughty lizard somemore....When I tried to take a close look at it, to check whether it is still alive, it actually stick out its tongue and kobek me!!

KONG HEI FATT CHOY everyone!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gong xi fa cai
Have a great holiday there
:)

Mr. Goober said...

this shall be an alternative device for catching lizards~!

Winn said...

yerrrrrrrr

um...can eat?:p

happy cny :)

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
Gong xi gong xi

Mr Goober
LOL.....A very costly gadget.... I'd rather use glue instead

Winn
Yes, can eat....after it is dried up....

Redsponge said...

mwehehehehe...hen kong pu ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Happy CNY!! ;p

MNG said...

Redsponge
happy chinese new year!!

why u didn't visit me???

Chen said...

my goodness...
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
reminds me of the frozen lizard I encountered several months back :P