Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What a busy bee

hello people......sorry for the long silence in posting up new post....I am so busy both in the office and my home office (waiseh, sound so canggih like dat). Usually beginning of the year is a busy time for me, have to check through all the accounts and alter accounts sign off before submitting them to audit and of course this year with my new work scope in the new project, I have an extra work to complete. As for home office lei, I have just finished the last batch of my CNY cards and just yesterday, I received a call from my 'Agent' that I have to speed up my samples of Valentine's Day cards...Oh Ah Boy!

Have not been pweety well myself for the past 4 days....Coughing, runny nose and terrible headache and fever....With CNY around the corner, everyone has been avoiding me like as if I am a prostitute in the new testament; a leper in the old testament and plague during Phaoroh's reign....Don't blame them especially those with kids....(This is a good time to take a breather for not having any kids to worry..) Just this morning, I got a call from my staff asking for emergency leave as both his sons are running on high fever....sigh

Anyway, despite all these busy busy schedule, I'm taking a half day leave this afternoon to do this:

1) To attend a funeral mass for somebody's grandpa
2) To go for a 3-hour torturing session at the salon to have my hair straighten. yeah, still contemplating whether to colour or not....
3) Then to Crowne Square to shop for CNY dresses if time permits
4) Go home and start doing my valentine's day cards

I'll try and take a pix of my done hair tonite and if you all behave well and me in good mood, i might post it up tomorrow...

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

6 comments:

Ah Boy said...

papercrazy jie so busy wan...
errr.. ah boy someone mentioning.. Oh.. Ah.. Boy?
*grin*

sorry woh, papercrazy jie so busy, but ah boy still tagged papercrazy jie.. don't scold ah boy, okie?
ah boy very innocent wan :)
*woof*

MNG said...

Ah Boy
AH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ah boy very noti hoh...tag me without the knowledge of chen...ok lah, ok lah, since ah bou got that khua lian eyes, I sacrifice my time to complete the tag lor...

*Plays Elton John's song Sacrifice*

Pink Cotton said...

ohh that means we r not kuai la??thats y no pics???

u chickenny wan must b no dye hair

Anonymous said...

FREE hair-dye service for Papercrazy. No need to pay a single cent and plus treatment.

Chen said...

walao..
u can do so many things in half a day meh..
multi-tasked super papercrazy :D

i'm behaving myself woh..
where is the pict ah?

must take good care of yourself woh..

MNG said...

PinkCotton
Cannot dye and perm at the same time lah.....just perm already 5 hrs, if dye, i might as well sleep at the salon

Malau
Still considering

Chen
Ok lah, ok lah, u all the very kuai....I post, I post