Thursday, February 15, 2007

All in a day's leave

I'm anticpating this to be my last post before the CNY, so I'm gonna stuff everything under this one post, so be prepared for a long one. (Caution: For those who hasn't sleep for days, please leave this blog cos u sure to fall asleep along the way) Guess this clause applied to me too...have not been sleeping enough for the past few days prior to V-Day, rushing the cards order and all that...

I took a day's off yesterday to do what I should be doing. Together with my agent, we made 2 wives (not ours, of course) happy by helping their husbands to deliver v day's card and gift to them while the husbands were on travelling. Went to the office of one's wife and the wife was so touched that she blushed and was speechless but thanks to her stupid asshole sourgrape sure a spinster colleague who made such an unflattering comment when she saw the bag. She said" Aiyer, why your husband send gift and not bouquet of flowers wan?? See, see, what's inside?" I was so tempted to stop at her desk and stuff my high heels into her mouth but decided not to considering that I was wearing my sembonia heels and I don't have any spare heels in my car.

That done, we went to have laksa and then shop for clothes. Bought myself 2 very sinful but nice black dress from Inner Secret Boutique. Went home, showed A and he said "Another Lau Foo Tze's wardrobe" (Note: My whole wardrobe is full of black attires and nothing else...no other colours, so the label Lau foo Tze came about)....:-)

We skipped lunch, continue shopping at Urban & Co, U2, G2000 and Hush Puppies....

Afternoon gone, evening came.
Drove to damai beach Resort for our V-Day buffet dinner.....Despite the thousand s of choices of food laid in front of me, I chose to have only 5 major items - oysters, mussels, salmon, prawns and keropok.....had just a small plate of pasta and a piece of cake, that's it....

I know it is unhealthy and sinful but I think I have so much oysters that I dreamt I was Spongebob Squarepants last nite! mms-ed the pix to someone and I bet she was like drooling on her handphone!!!


Shucks! Can't seem to download the 3rd and 4th pixs.....

Btw, I'm lying....doesn't seem such a long post afterall

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY AND BLESSED LUNAR NEW YEAR!!! GONG XI FA CAI

3 comments:

_butt said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!

:D

giggles at Lau Foo Tze's wardrobe.. hehehe..

Pink Cotton said...

WAI!

i think u shud learn some photography skills from Chen while she is here~

how come ur food pic got shadow wan!!~

MNG said...

Butt
Hey Butt....Welcome welcome....

U also laughed at my lau foo tze's wardrobe ah????

But serious, I really need to re-look on my taste of colours

Pink Cotton
Haiyah....I was using my miserable only 1meg pixel nokia handphone lah....I took the pix in a rush mah cos I cudn't wait to savour the oysters.....too lazy to adjust the settings too

where is my bar-ger??