Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Papercrazy so happy

papercrazy's chey chey went to KL
papercrazy's chey chey came back monday night
papercrazy's chey chey called papercrazy tuesday morning
papercrazy's chey chey said got something for papercrazy
papercrazy met up chey chey on tuesday lunch
papercrazy's chey chey bought papercrazy this....................................










papercrazy's favourite - Burger King Swiss Mushroom Burger

papercrazy so love chey chey

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photograph so blurr. the third photo has error and could not appear.

So now to 'courier' the burger over in person but there's Mr Salmonella - the thing that leads to "D"

Anonymous said...

Now I know what you like
Come la to kay elle
Then bring you go eat all you can
:)
And now I know can bring over like this
:P

Chen said...

see if i remember to get one for u anot when I balik kampung time :P

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
U have just said the magic word...

See, I am such an easy-to-pleased person...

Chen
Eh, no need, no need, so the phai sey!! U chia me when I go over next time...

Redsponge said...

wah...burger king!!!!

KCH dun hav! ;p

Ok...any news that Burger King is coming not?

Sometimes, I wonder whether it is because we dun hav and that's why we love it so much!

MNG said...

Redsponge
I think u r right....people tends to long for things that we can't get but the moment they are here, they are just like any other fast food restaurant...

but I still luvvvvvv burger king esp the swiss mushroom.....yummy

I'm sure they will be here soon...Secret Recipe is coming liaw mah.....

Mr. Goober said...

nooo!!

I...Must..HAVE IT!!!

Winn said...

thats ur fav huh. i still prefer mcD..:P

Chen said...

Penang also dun have burger king leh.. :P

MNG said...

Goober
Hep....take yr hands off my burger!!!

Winn
Izit?? I like McD's fried chicken nia.....but between KFC and McD, I will sure opt for McD punya everything lah

Chen
Serious ah??? I tot East Malaysia is the only states without BK

Chen said...

I love McD too
love the McD french fries
I haven't step my foot into KFC outlet for years liao

Manyak tempat kat Peninsular tarak Burger King lah :P

Winn said...

har? mcD everything? u like mcD chicken more than kfc a?

MNG said...

Chen
At least a consolation to us Sarawakians lor...I tot only here tarak BK

Winn
Yupe, McD everything....
McD fried chix
McD burger
McD funky fries/curly fries/twister fries/french kiss...eh salah, french fries
and most important of all
Mcd Toys!!!

Chen said...

french kiss?
*giggle*

sorry woh cos I put u on table & include u into dinosaur group :P

MNG said...

Chen
Noti noti chen