Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another Calendar issue

I wonder why I've been getting calendars after calendars this year....Perhaps people are trying to tell me to be more organised in planning my dates thus the calendars but hoh, the calendars that I received doesn't seem to fit me...Read on

After featuring my 1st calendar, everybody started to drool and wah and and ooh about the sexy girls. I attracted the guys when I featured this calendar and now I can aussure you, all the little little skipping girls and boys will sure beg me for this...

This is a Disney Cartoons Calendar, interesting looking but I still prefer the earlier 2 years edition..

It's a wall mounted calendar and on every page, you will get a picture of your "favourite" disney channels character ....

Ok, like the earlier HBO calendar, this is also comes with a full page of stickers for you to stick reminders but unlike the HBO's wording of boys nite out blah blah blah, this contents school holidays, test, don't forget blah blah.....So schoolkiddy rite??

Now, you know why I said earlier I don't seem to get the correct calendars?? The earlier one is too macho for me and this??

Ok, there are 12 disney character featured on each page of the month...Lilo & Stitich; American Dragon Jake Long; That's so raven; The emperor's new school; High school musical; Hannah Montana; Kim Possible; The Suite life of Zack & Cody; Cory in the House; Jump In; The Cheetah Girls and The Replacements

This is so embarassing but the only character/movie I recognised from the list of 12 is Lilo & Stitch....What happened to the old good days of Mickey mouse, donald duck, goofy and the rest???

I've finally accept the fact that I belonged to the older generations...Ok, boys and girls, if you would excuse me, aunty needs to sleep now....

So, how many you recognise??

6 comments:

Redsponge said...

hehehehee u know u know???

i read through ur post super fast this time cos i just wanto find out whether there is the mickey mouse in there or not...but :( no...

and u u u ... how can u simply come out with this equation

mickey's fan = auntie/uncle???

i like mickey! ;p

Unknown said...

All my calenders just keep one place and I never hang it up. I always refer date on my watch or my hp only.

MNG said...

Redsponge
Hehehe....thanks for proving my theory wrong lor...I tot I'm old already for liking mickey and the rest since most of the kids nowadays goes for all these unfamiliar cartoons lor

Kenny
I remembered we used to keep calendars for wrapping textbooks and all that.....some of my classmates even have nude women's picture as wrapper.....

Pink Cotton said...

redsponge = auntie!

wahahaha...

hmmm I WANT THE CALENDAR!!!
cos i can recognise most of the movies...muahahaha

MNG said...

Pinkcotton
This PC, everything want....so greedy

U want centipede calendar boh?

Anonymous said...

i know all the cartoon characters...in fact i have seen all of it...hehehe...so, give me the calendar lor.

except for the Almanac (which i bought myself) no one give me any calendar boh!

so, give me, give me...tq...emmmuaahh!!!