
The only thing I'm slightly impressed about SAHARA is the slightly big portion of its bbq spare ribs, that's all...I was slightly agitated with the way they served the food.....we ordered soup, salad and of course main course; all these came in this manner - Salad, main course, soup (and the soup was served together with the main course only after I pointed out to the waitress that soup should be served first!)
You can forget about getting a freshly blended juice cos all the drinks are packed drinks. Though you get to see the beautifully lit wine bar with lots and lots of wine displays, but if you really look carefully, all the wine bottles are actually empty bottles! With all fairness, the only liquor that I spotted was a bottle of chivas and vodka.
Menu is printed on an A3 laminated card. When they brought over the menu, I was like Wow! there must be variety of dishes...Don't be misled cos the choices of food is no more than 10 including entree and main course...They enlarged the font so huge even a 90-year old lady with glaucoma can read the menu!!!
Ok, enough saying....let's look at the food.

Chicken Salad....It's either this or potato salad...no other choice...

BBQ spare ribs....Presentation sux but tasted ok
Hmm.....A total flunk for a cordon bleu. They are using pork instead of chicken...You don't get to see the cheese woozing out like what I had at Secret Recipe.....No other cordon bleu can beat the one at SR....I'm a diehard fan of cordon bleu and no one else has actually impress me with their creation except SR....Any recommendations for a competitor of SR??
I've decided not to take the pix of the soup cos it's ugly and btw, you only get to have potato soup nia.....
4 comments:
Wow, so much food
I think I'm really hungry now
:)
The food looks really nice too
Zeroimpact
Looked nice only...:-)
Junoesque
Hmm.....u have good imagination, don't u??
secret recipe..... here i come~~
Post a Comment