Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Guylian Chocolates

I'm sure you have heard of the ever famous Guylian Chocolates? It's one of the famous Belgian chocolates in the world and guess what's their specialty? Sea Shells chocs....


Anyway, I've never seen how fine the workmanship is until I received a box of their chocolates from a friend (can't remember where he bought it though cos it has been in the fridge since God knows when but it's definitely not pass its expiry)

Since I've got nothing better to do last nite and also was a bit hungry, I decided to raid the fridge and opened up the wrapper.

Apart from the taste which is heaven, you would also admire how real the shells look like.....I took one clam shaped choc and I nearly peel open the lid like what I did with a real clam...It was so finely done that I even noticed some mud look-a-like on the clam....




4 comments:

Chen said...

curi one piece of guylian choc when papercrazy was busy snapping photo

*yummy*

Winn said...

nice horrrrrr.......

u have small palm!:P

MNG said...

Chen
Hep! Piak lokter's hand....noti noti

Win
the hand nice or the choc nice??

eh, tha palm not mine lah....it came with the chocolates punya...LOL

Guylian punya choc sure very perasan wan...it knows ppl definitely cannot resist taking a pix so they put in a palm for it to pose lor....

Anonymous said...

never like the shell look-alike choco...too sweet and no fillings,no thrill bitting into it at all... ouch!ouch! (avoiding the cans and tins thrown at me).