Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bad Luck comes in 3s???

I've heard of good luck comes in threes but have you heard about bad luck too?? I seriously hope it's also three and no more!!! I have had enough shares of bad luck the past few days

Bad luck No 1
My 1 year 1 month old (warranty finished a month ago) Sony handy drive died on me....Of all days, it chose to kick the bucket on Saturday, a day after I stored all my chinese new year cards design!!!! Thank God for my quick designing skills, I managed to do up the cards (and only got to sleep at 2am on Sunday)
I'm so poor this month I can't even afford a new pendrive and Santa pitied me so much (also I've been such a good girl last year) he decided to give me an additional belated christmas present.

A pendrive pendrive (obviously!!)

Bad luck No 2
My 3 year old MMC card for my handphone suddenly corrupted last nite (Please don't report to Anti-Corruption ok?. I bribe u??) and I have no choice but to re-format the whole card and yes, u got it. All my precious photos, games, tones, musics shit shit shit that was stored in the mmc gone with the wind......and I have just achieved a very very top mark in Boulder Dash!!! Bladdy shit! I feel like crying last nite and this time, Santa didn't help me liaw....Santa must have been so scared of me that he quickly went back to North Pole.

{Updated} Boohooohooohoo.....I just found out that my re-formated MMC card can't be used anymore. I took a pix and when I try transfering it to my pc, the file went blank and a message appeared saying that my pix is not recognised!

Bad luck No 3 & 3 1/2
I combined 2 into No 3 cos it's no so bad but hey, it's still a misfortune to me.
No 3:
I couldn't find a suitable envelope for one of my nicest chinese new year card.....A asked me to change the size to fit into my existing envelope but i might not look good anymore......I'll give a big soapy kiss to the one who can find me a pink coloured 5.85" x 5.85" envelope!!! (It will be bad luck No 4 if you refuse to find me one just to avoid my big soapy kiss)
No 3 1/2:
My favourite Pilot ink pen went missing

Well, if that's not enough bad luck, I don't know what is!! So, if you would excuse me, I would like to go to my favourite mouse hole and sulk the day away.

btw, is broke like a church mouse also a bad luck????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

khe lian...i donate RM1 to you lah...sob,sob,sob

Anonymous said...

btw, i also lost my pilot ink pen lah...which happen to be my favourite too.

try finding a replacement at one of the usual bookstore i went to, but they don't have any liaw...double sob sob!

MNG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MNG said...

Malau
orgh.....RM1 not even enough to buy the plastic bag that puts the mmc card ah but tenkiu lah..better than nothing.

If you pay by cheque, please include RM0.15 for bank charges hoh...tenkiu

Mr. Goober said...

eh kolieenn..

order more cheap rams from lowyat.net lah :P

MNG said...

Mr Goober
Very khua lien indeed.....Don't even have money to eat lunch.....Wanna treat me to McD??

*plays sad song at the background*