Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Glimpse of the newly departed 2006

Happy New Year, Happy New Year, Happy New Year

I decided to stay quiet for the first 3 days of the year and only started blogging about 2006 now. I thanked God for another good year, good in the sense that we are all still in tip top condition, our loved ones are still by our side and we can still enjoy the beautiful sunrise and sunset.

2006 had been a relatively peaceful year for me...and I did myself proud over several achievements and accomplishments;

1) After umpteen reminders and advises from a dear friend, I finally decided to brace myself for a really terrifying experience. Can't disclose much on this but it was a fruitful one.

2) I've ventured further into my cardmaking business and have secured the most orders for christmas cards this year with a very attractive returns

3) Wrote more regularly in my blog and through the blog, I have made several new acquintances (Yes, that includes you, you and you)

4) Bought my ever first laptop

5) Witnessed the birthday celebration of my maternal grandmother and was given the opportunity to mourn her death few months after her birthday

6) More established in my present job undertaking a new project in retail

and lastly, the greatest achievement of all, I am still alive and I still have good friends and family members around me to be with me.....

Good bye 2006 and I hope 2007 will be just as memorable if not more

2 comments:

Mr. Goober said...

yeah it was fast :)
so comes year 2007, ready for another new laptop?

MNG said...

Goober
Yeah, time really flies

One laptop is more than enough...furthermore, cudn't afford another one liaw.