Thursday, March 01, 2007

Crap blog

I know, I know.....have not been updating my blog for the past weeks....Reason: One word L-A-Z-Y

Anyway, nothing much happened over the holidays except eating and eating and eating.....I think I have put on a bit of weight despite the claims from other people that I am suffering from bulimia....Oh talking about bulimia, we watched a VCD brought back by brother bear entitled Zoolander starring Ben Stiller and many other famous actors and actresses....heard the movie is banned in malaysia cos the movie features an assasination plan on the prime minister of malaysia.....the funny part is: the supposedly prime minister of malaysia was featured as a chinese apek who speaks only chinese!!!! Either the producer know nuts about malaysia or they are changing the script so as not to offend malaysia....nevertheless, malaysia is offended, thus the ban..

A very funny and dumb movie and with Ben stiller as the main actor, you can be assured of an endless laughter. Catch the trailer here

Btw, Owen Wilson pronounced malaysia as macronesia!! and Ben stiller thought a bulimic is a person who can read minds! LOL

Had my first ever blog meet last Saturday, and the person is none other than the lokter....We had lunch at Elephant and as usual, lokter is engrossed with her phototaking session...A nice person she is!

8 comments:

Chen said...

huh? the supposed pm is china-pek?
kekkekeke....

err.. macronesia soundes like the name of flower :P

i'm a nice person?
but the skipping cotton always scold me sikui woh..
*giggle*

may said...

I love Zoolander!! I watched it on VCD ages and ages ago. yea, I heard about it being banned because of the assasination bit too. such a funny movie!

*does the Blue Steel look*

MNG said...

Chen
Go and get hold of the VCD and I bet you will laugh at your head off

Skipping Cotton's definition of Lup : Scold means lup lor

May
G'day May!! heheh..action sikit

Any movie with Ben Stiller sure a big laugh wan...

Anonymous said...

ur bro brought the Zoolander CD from s'pore? my bro was also back from s'pore for the cny and believe o not, he brought back the same CD...hmm...u thk we might be having the same bro?...hmmm?!?!

MNG said...

papermalau
Bladdy hell.....serious?? hahahaha

did your brother bring back a vcd called singapore dream too???

OMG!!! I'd better go and dig out his photo and show you...

wait hah

Anonymous said...

bag of shit...oopps, sorry abt the language. come to thk of it, i thk he did brought back 1 s'pore CD, i better go back and check.

*look at the photo*

eh, there's some resemblance lah....

13th Panda said...

eh?got such movie ma?i will try find n dwnload :-P

MNG said...

13th panda
Got....very funny movie....go to the website I indicated...You'll laugh your head off just by watching the trailer