Friday, March 23, 2007

what I have been doing over the week

I have been soooooo busy over the past few days that I hardly got time to really sit down and enjoy my lonely and quiet birthday...but thanks to some of you who 'accompanied' me over the eve and my birthday.

Cute or not this card? It's from the mad sweet lokter....just in case if you forgot to use your specs while reading my blog, the lil black and white creatures are moo moo......the card is dated 7 Mar but it reached me only on 22 Mar (or rather that's the date I received lah). I suspect one of the main reason cud be that lokter, cos she wrote inside the card that she love this card so much to the extent of having second thoughts about mailing it.........bet she has to quickly sign off and get ah boy to help her post or else she will change her mind and keep it instead...... another reason is that all the cows went to the surprise birthday party first before dropping at my doorstep!

Just came back from KL 2 days ago after a 3-day training at Park Royal. On the 2nd day of our training, we were brought to a site visit at Berjaya Times Square Cosmo World and were given free rides, starting with the mildest of all mild train ride, after which came the roller coaster. I was a bit sceptical about the roller coaster mainly because I am terrified of it and have never get to gather enough courage to sit in one. I did a quick thinking and eventually thought that I should do something out of the ordinary on my birthday eve and boy, I regretted over the decision. Came out feeling so drowsy the whole evening and got myself a nasty bruise on my thigh from the shake! LOL....We were 'invited' to try on the DNA mixer which obviously no one is interested after the roller coaster....


I was sitting at where the white circle is.....That's not the picture that we took lah....Can't bring up our cameras or any other belongings for that matter. Pix courtesy of Berjaya Times Square website



Anyway, the whole adventure was fun and would mind to go back to the theme park but definitely not for the roller coaster anymore...


Oh, I will not be doing justice to the hotel staff at the concierge if I did not talk about a certain helpful staff by the name of Viji. The night before I fly back, I experienced the greatest horror in the life of a shopaholic - My bag is too small for my purchases. It was 12 midnite and there is no way I can go out and get myself another bag. You must be wondering why don't I just buy the next day? Thought of that but I don't have any free period for me to sneak out and buy. So, early the next morning, I went down to the concierge and asked Viji whether he can spare me a box and he quickly replied that he will send one up to my room...Lunch, I went to my room to do a final packing and check out and was I impressed with his service. There, in my room, lies the box and a masking tape and a cotton twine. There, he actually took the extra mile to deliver the tape and string knowing very well I would need them! Kudos to Viji!


The room is fantastic and nicely kept.....and every evening, there will be 2 bars of chocolates on my bed...

The choc box

The inside..Choc says Good Night boh....so I can only eat before I go to bed....how to brush teeth like dat??

My lonely birthday celebration:
Birthday Eve dinner at 11pm
from left, clockwise: Secret recipe's cordon bleu; SR's salad and fries; Starbucks cajun chicken dome.


And Starbucks green tea something something (complimentary from Starbucks since I have a free coupon...:-) Honestly, I am impressed with starbukcs' services and the staff are superb! Kudos to the starbucks kiosk at BB....




Birthday dinner at KLIA Burger King...ahhhhhhhhhhhh finally



Wow! Guess this is the first time I post with more pixs than sentences! Anyway, though a lonely birthday in a hotel all by myself singing "all by myself" and reminding me of Bridget Jones, I am touched with all the never ending calls and messages from friends and families. Love you all, people! Muah!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You come no tell
:P
LOL
The roller coaster nice ah, never tried before though can see and feel almost everyday
Happy belated birthday
:)

Redsponge said...

Wah...i never dare to even "think" about getting onto the roller coaster! keng ah U!!! Dont you feel young after the ride? I mean after you did something you had always thought that you wont do?! ;p

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
hehehe...so near yet so far??
Short trip only mah...

Thanks for the belated wish..

Redsponge
Terror hoh?? Actually i felt much older after the ride, knowing that I'm too old for this kind of thrill liaw...

Chen said...

moo moo is always cute
LOL

ini pos msia really kia si lang..
took so long to send the card
i sent the card on 7/3/07 afternoon leh...
so long till the cow also come back home liao :P

I tried the cork screw roller coaster twice or three times in Genting & the space shot.. should be sufficient liao.. Kkkkk.. dowan to try any more in the future oledi.. :P

wat a nice birthday dinner ;)

Pink Cotton said...

AIYERRR

WAT IS THAT LOOK LIKE SHID PUNYAAAAA

AIYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MNG said...

Chen
The cows all very samp pat mah...kay poh go and asked around and partying before reaching my doorstep

I think i have had enough of the roller coaster liaw....Buat saya pening satu malam satu hari

Still prefer the kiddy's train...LOL

Pinkcotton
What shid??? That was the mint choc with a Good Nite word on it ah....very nice....I only ate 1 and ter-left 4 pcs in the hotel fridge

MNG said...

Pinkcotton
Oopss....soli, u r referring to the black black thing next to the salad izzit?

That's the cordon bleu from secret recipe lei

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you......didn't do anything special on my birthday...did think about you though. my b'day also mah!

MNG said...

Aflen
Happy birthday to you too! We share the same birthdays huh?? Wow! Another addition to the 21st March babies....

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to Papercrazy and Junoesque.....God loves both of you lovely souls always.....

MNG said...

Aflen
We pray that God will always guide and be with you always

We miss you!