Sunday, March 04, 2007

Chinese Character Needed

Hi people!! I need help form those who are conversant in Mandarin....I've been offered another cardmaking project and this time it's a birthday invitation cards and I am looking for a nice chinese character for the meaning Longevity..I understand it is pronounced as "shou".

Tried google search as last resort (Some wise girl's solution to any search....ie, locked door = search google; free fonts = search google)...anyway...I did that and i found thousands of different characters representing that word and I am now lost as to which one is the correct character

Glad if you could email me the nicest artistic character of that word as I need to have it stampmade.

I am really ashamed of myself...I am a chinese by birth but I know nuts about the chinese characters....I don't even know how to write my own name in chinese.

Happy chap goh may people (15 mins to an end).

5 comments:

Chen said...

in simplified chinese, it is 寿,
in traditional chinese, it is 壽.

Chen said...

i will try to search for the artistic chinese character for u later..
now i wanna zzz liao..
(provided if i remember later on) :P

MNG said...

Chen
I see.....so either one is correct lah???

Tenkiu tenkiu

Chen said...

yeah, both are correct :)

btw, u r tagged !! (again)
*giggle*

MNG said...

Chen
Alamak, tag lagi??

*pengsan terus tidur*