Anyways, I have been pestered/harrassed/forced/persuaded by lokter to complete the tag that Pink Cotton has tagged me after she was pestered/harrassed/forced/persuaded by lokter...She really want to know how I look like when I was still a cute lil baby woh....in addition to what lokter and I was chatting yesterday, she asked whether I got colour photo or not then.....Harlow!! mana ada....U think I am as young as Pink Cotton and the gang ah?? Dahlah Lokter labeled me as a dinosaur...My era mana ada? Even if ada also people paint the black and white photo by using colour pencils wan.....
Ok, be prepared for the most shocking photo of the year
I noticed the following message in one of the bank's internet website about their upgrading shutdown.....I couldn't help laughing at the most common error of the era.....the bank seemed 'pleased' in causing inconvenience to their customers..........Read on
NOTICE OF SYSTEM UPGRADE
We are pleased to announce that we will be upgrading our existing banking system on 17 March 2007. In view of this, we wish to inform all our customers that our Branches, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs), Internet Banking, Cash Management and PhoneBanking services will not be made available from 12.00 noon on 17 March 2007 (Saturday) to 9.00 a.m on 18 March 2007 (Sunday).
In addition to this pleasing the customers, I remembered McD's notice about the unavailability of their curly fries.....the notice sounded like this "We are pleased to inform our customers that we are running out of curly fries due to delay in the port" Cruel right? Taking pleasure in causing inconvenience to customers!!
Finally, can any smart chics or dudes out there give me the most fastest, shortest, easy and cost saving mode of travelling from Bukit Bintang to the Curve Mutiara Damansara????
Oh and one more thing....in case I did not blog between now and 21st, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EDWIN (if he is reading this) and WE MISS YOU! PLEASE COME BACK
(hahaha...sound so like missing person notice)
8 comments:
sounds more like missing dog/cat ad 'x'!!!!!!!!!!
its a good thing too there's no color photos during ur era...spare us from your botak-ness
*jump jump*
Pink Cotton
Whey....where got botak? If botak, how i can have elvis presley hairtsyle?
hahahahaha
Junoesque
Has always been a boy...ahem ahem
finally...
after a longggggggggggg wait :P
Kekekke..
being pestered/harrased/forced/persuaded?
LOL....
too kua chiong liao :P
ang koo koo
*pinch face
Our era time got colour photo liao leh.. I have my first colour photo taken in February 2004. I will show u next time :P
itu Pink Cotton, must piak liao..
she also said i was botak previously although i have hair :(
I remember :P One sam pat Moo-Moo card is one the way liao (since a week ago), should be arriving soon.. Hope it didn't drop down somewhere in the South China Sea :P
Chen
Of course she said everyone botak cos she has lots of hair when she was a baby mah....
Aiks.....I never tell u the exact date leh, how come you know??? U so the sweet leh....so sweet until attract ants
u told me before leh the exact date..
tat day in the elephant makan place
21 haribulan mah :P
then u say i m younger than u mah..
u forgotten liao ah?
kkkkkkkkkk...
if not how i know leh :P
wai wai..
i dowan to be surrounded by ants :P
u going to Bukit Bintang ah?...better try out the automated toilet.
Chen
Aiyer.....lokter so observant wan...digest everything quiet quiet wan...
Malau
Why u so engrossed with the toilet thingy???? Ok lah, i try and take a pix of me pan sai inside there
Post a Comment