After Lokter sombong sombong show off her moo moo collections, I want to show off my collections also....
I am pleased to introduce to you my big eyed big head small body soft toys, given by the same person, once a year on my birthday for the past 3 years...
Meet:
Marlow the cow (birthday 2005)
.jpg)
Arley the Dog (March 2006)
.jpg)
And this year, Audrey the oink oink
.jpg)
Say Hi guys!
.jpg)
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 comments:
heheheeh economy recession
every year they r getting smaller
hope i can find soem more nxt yr...
Junoesque
Yes, I think so...It's time for a bigger bed....Too many soft toys occupying the bed...LOL
Pink Cotton
Hopefully next year it wouldn't ended up a big eyed key chain
Cute la~
i like Arley :-)
wah......
all of them have names wan ah?
so canggih geh? :P
why u throw them all aside?
must arrange them nicely mah :P
Redsponge
Cute hoh? But always scares me to bits everytime I wake up....eyes eyes so big staring at me like dat...LOL
Chen
Got...names semua ada dalam birth registration wan ah....
Arley reminds me of Ah Boy
Their 'house' is on my bed lah...that is just for photo session nia....can't take their pixs on my bed mah, afterwards apa yang cannot see also ter-see
fulamak...
so geng wan?
have name in birth cert too?
what's their full name ah?
Arley is Miniature Schnauzer leh..
Not Miniature Pinscher..
kekkekee...
o.O
U keep them all on your bedddddd?
then mia no place to roll around or doing somersault liao?
kekkekke
Chen
Only first name nia registeredd in birth cert
Wa(j)h......why lokter so hiaw one, talk about somersault...LOL
Chen,
aiseh.. no papa nor mama name included ah? So cham geh? :(
Waj <-- u still remember this ah? So geng geh?
mana ada hiaw woh?
Somersault is something very common mah? Not meh? ;)
Don't piak me :P
I also want
So many soft toys
Where's my camera
Where's my toys
:P
I like the moo moo
So cute
u r tagged.
Chen
U highly radiated izzit???:-)
Zeroimpact
Hep...cannot simply take picture ...have to pay royalty first...kekekeke
*confiscate zero's camera.....yippeee....i got new camera liaw*
haha so cute one their eyes!!!
weird eyes dolls!
hmmm this girl so cute ... buying same pressie av year. no surprise anymore! ;p
Post a Comment