Following the footsteps of Lokter, I am curious to see how many of you out there really know me lor...So, here I am.....
Try lah....don't be shy

Create your own Friend Test here
I craved for papers like there's no tomorrow... I could spent all my monthly salary (or whatever that's left of it) on all sorts of paper and then convert them into nice and cute handmade cards for family & friends. I will post some of my creations along the way and would appreciate it very much if you could give me some feedbacks, be it good or bad.... Alternatively, please drop me a line if you are sharing the same interest.

9 comments:
kkkk
i get 86% leh...
get 13 out of 15 questions correct
very good liao hoh?
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
*happy*
Chen
Questions too easy hor???
SHIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
TIPU TIPU!!!
u pretend wan!!...impossible i got so many wrong!
hmm u been to PISA MEH???hwo come no photo of the leaning tower of pisa!
TIPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Pinkcotton
U Dunno me afterall!!! sniff sniff sniff
Who say no pix of Pisa??? There was one where I 'pushed' the leaning tower lei
kakkaka..
i can't believe this !!
i get higher marks than pink cotton!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
LOLOL
Chen
Ya lor..I am sad...even my own flesh and blood doesn't know me as well as u..........
Redsponge can also scored as good......
*proud*
but but...so many salah le...i scold 73 in chen's test wo...
hmm...u no like laksa?!
Redsponge
U very clever hor....chia u 1 tim sum!
I like laksa but prefer kolo mee more mah....I dun really take spicy food lor so I try to restrict my interest in laksa....
And also, I never climb Mt KK lah...Never have the guts! lol
MMmmm... let's do some analysis..
seems like i know u more than Pink Cotton leh, and Pink Cotton knows me more than u leh (we cakap according to the scores mah to the tests we conducted mah...)
indeed very ocipala...
Very confusing liao..
Kkkkk...
Post a Comment