Friday, April 20, 2007

Lousy week

This has not been a good week, to me that is....


Never ending auditors' final queries before the presentation meeting, problems at the site that is not even within my jurisdiction and yet it fell on my lap, constant losing at Bookworm and several bad dreams that I had...Don't come near me at the moment cos I might transfer some of my misfortunes to you...


Among all the dreams that I had, the most scary one was about me losing my car....It was so real and I woke up with cold sweat! For those who doesn't really know about me, I will freak out over just any tiny weeny things about my car....and of course, the freak incident few years back doesn't help in solving this problem.....nevetheless, I dreamt I drove my car to my parents' house and park right next to A's car...Dad heard a loud noise outside and being Dad, he went out to check and came in telling me that my car was missing.....I ran out and search frantically for my car but to no avail and I recalled me sitting on the curb right outside the main gate and cried!! Hah! Let's think positive...like I've told lokter, maybe it's time for me to buy 4D....:-)


When your mood is down, everything seems to go on strike on you too....To start of, we went to a buffet dinner on Monday and went home cooking Indomie Mee Goreng....We asked for a customised buffet dinner at RM20 per pax as a farewell dinner to the Philippines Priest and I tell you, the buffet doesn't even deserved a cent! Imagine, no re-fill or whatsover....Aiyoh....even cheap vege like Cangkuk Manis was not refilled....and I ended up eating the miserable spicy fried yellow noodles with bean sprouts..Yucky! That explained why the noodles was the only dish available then.....An uncle saw what happened and asked the waiter whether a re-fill is on the way..They answered yes and we waited until our plates were dried up and fruits were gone....Btw, I am never a big eater and here I am, complaining


The next day, the gang went to Bella Italia to celebrate A and my belated birthday....Food as usual, very dissapointing...Even my alfredo doesn't look the same like before and the funghi is just to pathetic....



Hardly pieces of turkey hams were spotted...





Soggy and tasteless




If there is one thing I am terrified of, it's the bees and wasps.....Few evenings ago, as I was doing my work, I suddenly noticed some flying objects right outside my window....I looked up and to my horror, there were at least thousands of bees surrounding my window....Thank goodness there is no opening outlet where the bees might enter my room or else I would have fainted there and then.....Anyway, the pix below was taken with so much courage...It still freaks me whenever I look at this pix..Call me a chicken or coward but that's me....Had bad childhood experience....

The pix doesn't really show that many right....but trust me, there were lots!



Btw, Secret Recipe is opened for business and I am definitely going.....
and I still owe somebody a tag....sori, how can I talk about the fav food in Kuching with all the bad experiences I had on food......
Have a great weekend people....I sure hope mine is

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lousy week? Well, it's almost over. Try & have a great weekend.

Chen said...

today is friday liao..
tomolo is a new day..
new chapter..

u sayang your car so much ah?
i'm on the contrary woh.. :P

oppps... aren't we supposed to buy 4D yesterday? (Thursday mah..)
now chao kai liao..
chicken run away oledi :(

Anonymous said...

I am terrified of wasp, like you said, bad childhood memories
Don't worry, I'm sure you will have a great week ahead
:)
Smile smile

MNG said...

Jemima
My weekend was just ok..Hope yours are much better and interesting

Chen
I sayang all my belongings....
Thank goodness we did not buy.....satu nombor pun tarak keluar

Zeroimpact
Hah? U got same bad childhood experience on wasps and bees too??

Come, come, let's share share