Friday, April 13, 2007

what's the date today??

It's Friday the 13th today.....yeah, it's a friday, and it's the 13th day of the month....So, what is si special about this day???? Why musn't u cross a black cat today? Or walk underneath a staircase???

I can still remember very well how my youngest sister used to re-act whenever she saw the picture of Freddie Kruger in Nightmare in Elm Street....She was just about 5 or 6 years old then and she would freak out just by looking at his picture or anything that resembles him....I was even banned from wearing my red and black striped T-shirt then cos she would freak out whenever I wear it! hahahah



Anyway, happy Friday everyone!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...your lil sister so chickeny one!!!

Chen said...

hahhahhaa...
i hope your cute "little" sister won't bok your head when she reads this..
Although in real life, she no longer little liao, but....
LOLOL

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I can heard that someone shouting..

Say NO to Freddie Kruger :P
Say NO to Nightmare in Elm Street

Redsponge said...

kekekekeke...seikia tu si like that...

but like chen said, she not little liao le!

somemore, she sendiri said she BIG girl liao le!

mwheheeh...

Pink Cotton said...

hmmm i still don like freddi kruger!!!
stupid movie!!!!!!!!!

fuhh fuhhh *calm down*

MNG said...

Malau
Heheh...i shud have worn red and black shirt today hor??

Chen
She wouldn't bok me cos she admitted she really dun like freddie kruger leh

Redsponge
She memang big girlie liaw....no more baby lor...

translate from chinese.....if lucky ah, already get married liaw lor...lol

Pinkcotton
freddie krugger = the person we met juz now....neh...the one sitting behind u....the F&C guy

may said...

ee-yerrrr... I'm just as chicken wan. I didn't used to be when I was younger, but the older I get, the less I wanna watch horror movies. sked sked!

13th Panda said...

hamik movie lai eh?got such movie

i tink i missed it!

Chen said...

The first time I watched it was during my primary school time.
Pssss.. i dun like the movie either leh, cos last time i still small mah
kkkkkkkk...

The moral of the story is...
DON'T DREAM !!!!
then everything will be fine :P
LOL

Winn said...

one year got how many friday the 13?

Chen said...

You are tagged :)

Better hide underneath the table before u come & piak me :P

MNG said...

May
I also dun like watching horror movie leh...but i dunno why last time, my papa always like to borrow laser disc (those time still the big big size disc ah) on staurdays and we will switch off the lights and watch...heheh....

13th Panda
Kenot be lei u dunno the movie....not a very old movie...

Chen
Ya lor...so sked....last time, dun dare to sleep after watching the movie....

U really want me to piak u izzit??? tag tag tag wan....

Winn
How many ah?? Never count but at least 1, I think...

Since Liucasn is not working and soo free watching playboy mag, why not ask him to check the calendar and let us know??

Chen said...

so, your little sister is not the only one who sked of the character..
LOL

oouch...
don't piak so hard lah
painful woh..
see?
blue black liao :(