Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bored or boring

I'M BORED TO THE VERY CORE

Since I'm bored today, I shall write something mean, sort of cheering myself at the EXPENSE of other people's misfortune...U might noticed the capital letter of EXPENSE cos' somebody just argued with me that it should be EXPENSES! (So, that's No. 1 laugh).

I had a conversation with somebody whom I can't remember claiming that she was boring (which in fact, I think she meant she was bored). So, I just answered "Yes, very boring indeed" and she was so glad that I shared the same feeling as her.....that SHE'S A BORE! HAH!

Also, somebody just showed me a picture that she took of her bruised bum as a result of a fall few days ago.....How I wish I can see her face there and then...Though I pity her but I just couldn't stop imagine how she walked for the past few days..Btw, she has a humongous bum, a fleshy one some more. She's one of my reader and I bet she doesn't dare to reprimand me thru this blog for fear of identity.

Being tall sometimes can be a problem, especially when you are buying a car....somebody actually had to turned down several model of cars just because her long legs couldn't fit in....

Ok, I have had enough laugh liaw......

1 comment:

MNG said...

I'll be an angel after today, scouts' honour!