What will I do if I have $10,000.00:
1) Go for a round-the-world holiday
2) Buy myself a good Dell Laptop
3) Change my wardrobe
4) Buy more papers, rubber stamps and eyelets
5) Treat my dear ones to the Italian Buffet at Restorante Beccari
6) If Item 1 is beyond the $10k budget: Go back to melbourne for yet another crafts shopping spree
7) After Melbourne, then I'll go to London
Hmm....Guess that's how far my $10k can stretch.......How about u? What will u do if you are suddenly richer by $10,000.00???????
On a more sombre note, today is the 2nd anniversary of Colin's passing. He was a very nice man married to a very nice wife and have raised 3 very nice kids......I'm sure if he's around, he will be more than happy to give me that $10k. He was a very generous man and were never stingy with money. Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and may perpetual light shine on him, may he rest in peace..Amen
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
if i had 10 k - relief from debts, repair the dents in my car, then chia me friends to sushi! :)
Junoesque - My pleasure, love. Colin has always been in our fondest thoughts! Would love to be remembered like Colin.
Yo - I hate debts!!!!!!!!! How I wish I can run away from debts! Hey, your blog on the adoption was 'aired' over the SVP channel!
accidental fame.
Hey Yo....I can't seem to open the comment's box in your blog...Wonder why????
i don't know le.. try again, no problems on this side.
Finally I can post a comment in your blog and that was after thousands of attempts....
Post a Comment