Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's Holy Week now and I'm left with only 2 days to reflect on myself and repent. After 38 days of Lent, I'm yet to do any good deed. I have been feasting day-in day-out (can't blame me tho, just too many birthdays to celebrate, including my own!) Anyway, I think I have started to do good by doing an ironing marathon yesterday. I started at 9.30am and call it quit at 1.30pm with a small burn on my right arm. That's repentence! I bet even those climbers to Mt Singgai did not sweat as much as me....... :-)

Also, I've been getting good news for the past 2 days.....First, somebody from Toyota called last Saturday to officially apologise for the many unpleasant incidents that have incurred for the past montths and our next servicing will be on them; Found a shop in KL selling all sorts of cardmaking materials (Prices are slightly steep but at least I don't have to worry about conversion and postage); and finally, someone is willing to subsidise an airfare to New Zealand for me!!!!!

See, what else can u expect from 2 days?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

run 26 km with iron in hand?