Today, 2 most important people in my life are celebrating their 55th and 37th birthday respectively. My Mum and My husband..Interesting is it not? We have a interesting pattern as far as birthdays are concerned. U see, my birthday is just 3 days ahead of my dad's and my mum/Aloy's are 2 weeks 1 day after mine. So, U can imagine how much I have indulged as far as food is concerned.
Going to Thai Restaurant tonight for my mum's birthday dinner. As for Aloy's, we went to Restorante Beccari (Merdeka Palace) last night for it's Italian Buffet called a Tribute to their Chefs where they featured all the signature dishes that their past Chefs have created, so to speak. For only RM50++ we were "served" by 5 Chefs....I asked the ever-helpful restaurant manager whether all these 5 chefs were invited to prepare all their dishes of which he laughed and said impossible, since, well, one of them has passed on. The ever famous Chef Vittorio.....I learnt to love italian food from him (but of course, I love the Italian food even more, the more authentic ones after my trip to Italy) This promotion doesn't last long, mind you....It will only be held on all Sundays in the month of April. I did not manage to take any photos cos I don't want to be misunderstood for a reporter of which, coincidentally, there was a whole long table at the back consisted of several hungry-stricken reporters. I bet it's a free dinner for them to ensure that they'll go back to their respective newspapers and write a good review about the promotion. Honestly, they don't have to pay me to write a good review about the food.
Anyway, love the food, love the ever-helpful staff especially that long haired Restaurant Manager (cudn't remember his name though) who took some time to explaining to us about all the 5 past Chefs, love the price and most of all, I LOVE THE TOILET!!!!! It's so huge and spacious u can actually do a Cha-Cha inside...Alone, of course.....
Mama-Mia!
Happy Birthday to my 2 Dahlings!!!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you, Aunty Leggy.....
Post a Comment