Sunday, April 23, 2006

Over-enthusiastic me

I have a very short span of concentration and I normally need lots and lots of pushing before I get things done and then halfway I'll stop and a further pushing is needed. People used to say that I'm just like a cow who needs spanking before it is willing to pull a cart...Well, I can't deny that, merely because I'm a cow myself, and No, I'm not a cow because i have breasts that produces milk, but I'm cow cos my chinese zodiac says so. So, those who want to guess my age, by all means but no reward, tq!

I was so very into reading Law after I finished my Accounting that I signed up for a correspondence course. I paid quite a hefty sum of money for enrolment (Hefty as during that time when I was earning peanuts) Anyway, the fire of enthusasism was so great then and after the 1st year, I began to slack and ended up being a loyar buruk instead of a lawyer!

Anyway, my latest obsession was to buy a laptop. I spent endless time searching the website, asking experts around and even call the manufacturer to talk on a bargain. They agreed and I pulled out at the last minute. The one that I was looking at was so good and very reasonably priced too. It even comes with a DVD writer......

Another thing, I have just been given a knock on the head for delaying the booking of airtickets. We have less than 2 months to got for the intended trip and I'm yet to make any bookings and everyone are depending on me....Oh dear! This is going to be my resolution for this week: TO BOOK THE AIRTICKETS

I'm Goldilocks now. I broke into somebody's house, molested the owner's cat and 2 dogs, gave a knock on the owner's daughter's kelisa (and got my hand dirtied, the car is damn dirty) and now, using the owner's computer to update my blog.......The owner should be back anytime now...I'd better erase my fingerprints from things that I have laid my hands on. (Sorry, no time to bathe the dogs and cat) Gotta go now....and pleaseeeeee do not call the police..............

.....

.....

.....

it's my parents' house......hehehehe

No comments: