Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Already eat nothing to do tag

I was listening to a CD when I suddenly thought about Lokter's blog about finding the answers to the riddles through music that was played....Ok, this are mine and shit, it's hilarious!

1. How am I feeling today?
*Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
meaning I should be happy rite???

2. Where will I get married?
* It's the most wonderful time of the year
LOL. Of Course lah, my wedding what!!!

3. What is my best friend's theme song?
* Have yourself a merry little Christmas
D, is this your favourite song??

4. What is/was highschool like?
* Winter Wonderland.
Hahahahahaha.....I loved school days.... so right, very the right!!

5. What is the best thing about me?
* Joy To the World
Hmmmmm.....what does that mean?? Does it mean that I bring joy to teh world?? Awwww

6. How is today going to be?
* Gaudete
Apa itu?? My stolen Oxford dictionary don't have such word...

7. What is in store for this weekend?
* 一I believe in Father Christmas
Awww!!! Am I gonna get pressies this weekend.....Ooooooo So happy

8. What song describes my parents?
* Do You hear what I hear??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Pa & Ma, I don't hear anything, honest!!! (Crossed fingers behind my back)

9. How is my life going?
* The First Noel
Cool......A good one.....I will always remember the first Noel, the day Christ was born to save our sins

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
* Ding Dong Merrily on High
Bladdy Hell!! I protest, even if that means I have to be resurrected!!

11. How does the world see me?
* Walking in the Air
Hah?? I'm nothing to the world?? Boohoohoohooohoo....No wonder people are singing Ding Dong merrily on high at my funeral *sad*

12. What do my friends really think of me?
* The Twelve days of Christmas
Yeah, I know, I love to give pressies but please don't treat me as just a santa ok.....Think of me as somebody lovable and .....ahemmm sweet

13. Do people secretly lust after me?
* God Rest ye merry gentlemen
*Faint* Whoever lust after me is looking for trouble, it seems....

14. How can I make myself happy?
* The little drummer boy
What does it mean? I can never be happy????

15. What should I do with my life?
* White Christmas
and keep on dreaming...................(Serious, I dream a lot!)

16. Will I ever have children?
* O come all ye faithful
Hahahahaha.......ok, anyone can be my children

17. What is some good advice?
* Mary's Boy child
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

18. What do I think my current theme song is?
* Jingle Bells
I hate jingle bells lah......more of jingle balls

19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
* Silent Night
hmm....I lead a very boring life, izzit???

20. What type of men/women do I like?
* Happy I'mas (War is ver)
I don't like John NenNen Lennon

21. Will I get married?
* We wish you a merry christmas
Yeah, merry christmas to all

Questions 22 to 27 - no answers cos CD finished liaw....

22. What should I do with my love life?

23. Where will I live?

24. What will my dying words be?

25. When I'm having sex I say?

26. When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say?

27. When my parents are angry I say?

4 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

ITS ONLY NOV N U R LISTENING TO XMAS SONGS LIAO AH???

MNG said...

Pinkcotton
Of course mah, have to be ahead of time.....to create the christmas mood mah

p/s why u shout?

Chen said...

The answers are kinda cute :D
LOLOLOL at the answer to the song play in the funeral..
muahhahhaa

Christmas is coming soon...
lalallalalala....

yeah hoh? why tat skippy cotton jerit-jerit wan?

MNG said...

Chen
Yupe, Christmas is justa round the corner.....

I think itu skippy cottony got hearing problem, that's why she has to shout..

Poor thing, so young and yet got defects liaw

*geleng geleng kepala until neck cramp*