Monday, November 20, 2006

I am sick


I am sick today....but despite that, I still need to wake up so very early in the moening, bathe and came down to work. My head is so heavy (despite the fact that I have a big head) and my whole body aches ...I know, I know, I sounded like a 80-year old person but I'm really feeling very miserable. It all started with a mild cough for the past 3 days and yesterday morning, I experienced a bit of throat discomfort. Went for a wedding reception(to elaborate in the next para) last night and the sore throat got worst after the 3rd course which is my favourite buttered prawns....Both my ears are so painful whenever I swallow or talk......

Never in my life I went to bed at 10.30pm and without aircond. I hope I'm going to feel better tomorrow cos I need to finish my cards order.

Attended N & C's wedding reception last nite at Holiday Inn. I find the processional very unique. There was this chinese orchestral band playing the processional music (Chinese song obviously, Teresa Teng's song "the moon represents my heart") and a man was singing. The guests were looking high and low for the singer and to our surprise, it was actually the groom dueting with the bride as they walked in! So romantic...

Ok, that's it for now....I can't think straight.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

take care well and get well soon...

MNG said...

Kenny
Tenkiu tenkiu
I'm feeling slightly better now, thanks to an early sleep last nite

Junoesque
I broke the world's sleeping record last night. Slept at 10pm...LOL

MNG said...

Junoesque
One more golliwog and I'm going to turn you into goldilocks

Good luck in your SPM!! :-)

Pink Cotton said...

suku!

what do u think clinics and sick leaves are for???

MUAHAHAHA

yeeeeeeee pls don come near me until u get better...OK?

byebye

*cabut*

Pink Cotton said...

i wonder can a golliwog turn green?

AHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

MNG said...

Pinkcotton
Dunno about a green golliwog but i sure can turn a black golliwog to a blacker one!!!

grrrrrrrrrrr

Chen said...

Take care, gal
hope u get well soon..

Btw, please don't turn into blacker golliwog, okie?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee....

MNG said...

Chen
Thanks...

If u don't me to turn into a blacker golliwog, u better hop over to Pink Cotton's bar and tell her to be nice.

black colour + pink colour = ?? colour

Chen said...

Okie okie, I will piak her head on your behalf :P

black colour + pink colour =
mmmm.....
maroon colour?
LOL