Monday, November 13, 2006

Busy Bee

Hi guys! I'm back, finally.......phew.....I'm not really free from all the hustle and bustle of my work but at least I can find some time to blog and blog-skipping....

We have just finished with the sales launch of an upcoming mall and I shall be very busy between now and 2008...We were so busy with the decorations, the set-up, the freebies and lastly, the talking on that day! Food was great though I don't really get to savour them until the whole function is over. All's well ends well... Oh one thing, I have had enough green and orange for the year!


The paper flower balls that we made..

I especially loved the bagel with salmon and scrambled egg and the spinach cannelloni was great too....(though my the time I ate them, it was kinda cold & hard already)



Last but not least, check out this nail painting job that Malau did for me last nite. Nice eh?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!... : ) (smile from ear to ear)....

Pink Cotton said...

*cough cough*

are you forgetting to thank SOMEONE???

MNG said...

Ok, ok....let me re-write my script

*pretend pretend wipe the invicible tears from eye*

First and foremost, I must thank ms malau for her patience in handling my lovely finger nails and groomed in to such perfection (tho most the credit is due to my lovely finger nails), secondly, I must thank skippity cotton for ever so generous in renting us her nail polish and for feeding me cheezels while being so immobile, my parents for giving such a good and healthy nails and last but not the least, my speech will not be complete if I did not thank Sesco for giving us ample light to do all the works.

Tenkiu...tenkiu

background thunderous clappings

Walk down the stage......thump thumo thump

{pause}

Soli soli, accidentally stepped on my long dress and fell down.....

Redsponge said...

waiseh..flowers on nails..very nice!

Eh..that is ur nail or fake one?

wah...pc so good girl kar?

Anonymous said...

I like the hand...
nice hand
heh heh heh

MNG said...

Junoesque
:-)

Redsponge
Of course real nails lah...Used to be longer until I have to trim short for cardmaking purposes.

Pink cotton really good girl hoh

Zeroimpact
tenkiu tenkiu....

*apply more lotion on hands*

Unknown said...

James Bond series got an episode called Gold Finger... now we have flower fingers~~~!!!! LOL

MNG said...

Kenny
Ya hor...let me know if there's an audition for such cast.

btw, this kind of fingers can play guitar or not???

Chen said...

wah.. how come your fingers so long geh???
*not fair* :P

MNG said...

Chen
Eh...why got no fair wan????

Is it long? I tot I have the shortest fingers in the family boh....and No, I did not photoshop the pix...

Hmmmm....ok lor, my fingers are more photogenic...

Redsponge said...

ok...ur nails are really pretty...

u din bluff me la hor? ;p