The lily grows in T's house and it was through his gentle nurturing that we all get to enjoy this wonderful bloom........ thanks T for sharing this beau..I am using the 2nd photo as wallpaper for my handphone, my msn and my desktop.
I'm speechless!


I craved for papers like there's no tomorrow... I could spent all my monthly salary (or whatever that's left of it) on all sorts of paper and then convert them into nice and cute handmade cards for family & friends. I will post some of my creations along the way and would appreciate it very much if you could give me some feedbacks, be it good or bad.... Alternatively, please drop me a line if you are sharing the same interest.


6 comments:
u are "speechless" for how long?
i know u like to talk :D
Beautiful...
Just beautiful
wooo...wonder where ur fren got the seed or ... the plant..hehe...
Chen
Speechless for about 1 min??? LOL...errrrr, or maybe I did talk?? Does "thinking aloud" considered not talking?? hehehehe
Zeroimpact
Indeed, a very beautiful sight!
RedSponge
errrr...I dunno from where boh....all I know is that he planted them from scratch
all flower only... LOL, My wallpaper on my PC n HP all guitars only :P
Oh yah... we are organising 'Together-Gather' Year End Bloggers Party on 30 Dec 2006. U want to join?
Kenny
U so the rocker!!
the together-gather ah?? Mai lah, pai seh.....
*run away and hide in a corner with blushed face*
Post a Comment