Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me.
It's my 33rd birthday today and I am so happy! I have so many wonderful people celebrating with me, though, of course, not at the same time...It started with a dinner on Friday with Long Legged and Mr T at Oregano and my 1st pressie came from them, with Mr T doing the wrapping.

The package

The Content - 6 sticks of Old Town 3-in-1 white coffee with 1 RM50 Digi reload coupon....how sweet!!!! This is in response to my decision to stop calling a 012 number! Judging from the frequency we sms-ed each other, the RM50 might not be able to stretch very far!
The finished product!Another thing I must say, Long Legged is so choykiewish.....She actually used the Company's envelope to wrap the present....She was thinking of hiding it by covering it with a piece of paper....So Siaw Lee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment