Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Food Review 1 - My Restaurant



I'm going to start a Food Review Column.....Sound so like Anthony Bourdain eh??? I'm not doing something like most food bloggers will do...I don't go to places specifically for reviews...

Of course, you'll only get to see the local eateries, and once a while, if I'm lucky, KL or any other states, and if I'm double lucky, we might even look at eateries outside Malaysia.

We went to My Restaurant in Sama Jaya last night. Food is good, people are friendly, portion is big but can't say much on the deco and surroundings. More of a coffee shop style...anyway, for those pork lovers, this is sure a place for you....Definitely a non-halal place.

Check out what we had:

Complimentary - Garlic bread

My starter - Thick Cream of Mushroom Soup


Aloy's starter - Caesar Salad with a strip of bacon

My Main Course - "Chop, Chop, Chop" consisted of a piece of grilled chix, pork and a very generous piece of bacon, with some fries and boiled greens

Aloy's Main Course - Can't remember what it's called but it consisted of several pieces of BBQ pork, chix and pork sausage with a very generous helping of fries and fried onion rings.

All the above + 1 tropical fruit punch + 1 Ginger Ale = RM75.00

No comments: