Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bukit Mata Seafood

This is partly an advertisement and personal testimony...

My aunty and her family are going back to Auckland today and we brought them out for dinner last night at Bukit Mata Seafood No 25.... Leggy introduced this stall to me ages ago and I've been faithfully patronising them whenever I'm there. Btw, this is the stall where I learnt how to describe the half shelled clams....

Anyway, food was marvellous and well served....Freshly cooked to the right taste. Everyone was thrilled and the best part was the free entertainment. Cultural Village set up a stage there with all sorts of cultural performances.....

The food was ridiculously priced....So cheap that for a moment, u thought u are paying in OZ dollars. Imagine, where on earth at this present moment can u pay just a mere RM250.00 for 8 dishes (4 types of seafood) plus umpteen rounds of juices and beer for 12 pax????? Even kam pua mee in Sibu is expensive now....

I promised the tow kay nio that I will help her in promoting her stall (that's the price to pay for being charged cheap and it worth every single cent in my pocket) so, here goes:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, brothers and sisters, friends and enemies, if you happen to crave for seafood and you are in Kuching, of course, please drop by Bukit Mata No 25 Seafood Stall at Taman Kereta....

3 comments:

MNG said...

Goes without say....I've learnt/discovered a lot of things when I'm with you........:-)

The tawkay nio is still as fashionable as ever

Anonymous said...

The twokay neo, is that the women in cheong fun dress?

MNG said...

Enrique - Yes, that's the towkay neo....U have been there too??Nice food eh? And the kids are very polite and friendly..