Kom Pia - the sweet type
Grandma's rice dumpling

London???
Spotted this telephone booth at the Esplanade.....Who says u have to burn a hole in your pocket to go to London??? I paid only RM194 airfare to see London
I craved for papers like there's no tomorrow... I could spent all my monthly salary (or whatever that's left of it) on all sorts of paper and then convert them into nice and cute handmade cards for family & friends. I will post some of my creations along the way and would appreciate it very much if you could give me some feedbacks, be it good or bad.... Alternatively, please drop me a line if you are sharing the same interest.
2 comments:
Yam and siew mai? hmm odd combination. Once my colleagues bought us the siew mai from Sibu, the siew mai is delicious. =)
Savoury punya yam lah.....
Yes, siew mai in Sibu is delicious and u don't get to smell the fishy smell like the ones in Kuching.
Post a Comment