Let's start with Good News first:
1) I don't have to go to NZ anymore
2) I'm going to Singapore end of June
3) Singapore is having its Grand Sale from end of June until July
4) We can redeemed our Singapore airtickets thru A's accummulated enrich points
5) I can go to Art Friend @Bras Basah to get my rubber stamps
Bad news leh:
1) I wouldn't be going to NZ liaw
2) All Singapore hotels are fully booked (reservation thru the travel agents that is....)
3) All Singapore hotels marked up their room rates by at least 100% during the travel period (Note: DON'T EVER THINK OF GOING TO SINGAPORE BETWEEN 19TH AND 24TH JUNE 2006 UNLESS U ARE ATTENDING THE COMMUNIC ASIA 2006 CONVENTION, which yours truly is going for)
ARGHHHHHHHH....See how frustrated I am??? Can anyone help me???? Hello????? Is there any Singapore-based bloggers reading my blog now???? I need solutions........................
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how can not going to NZ be not a good news.....my friend say NZ very nice.....
after all their money and SIN$ almost equal value.
You need solutions? What kind?
You use contact lens? Careful with solutions for cleaning the lens.......some brands are proven to be harmful
I'd rather go to Australia than NZ....there are more cows than people there.......
Post a Comment