Tell me what is wrong with this banner? Noticed it on my way down to work yesterday and it is supposed to be an advertisement by a travel agency promoting USA.....
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I craved for papers like there's no tomorrow... I could spent all my monthly salary (or whatever that's left of it) on all sorts of paper and then convert them into nice and cute handmade cards for family & friends. I will post some of my creations along the way and would appreciate it very much if you could give me some feedbacks, be it good or bad.... Alternatively, please drop me a line if you are sharing the same interest.
6 comments:
Hmm. Last time I checked... there was more than one state. Then again, maybe they are talking about the "state of readiness" that you are all supposed to be in now? As a Canadian, I don't have a better answer.
Exactly....There is more than 1 state in USA. Furthermore, how do u unite just 1 state???
This is obviously a typo error......Hmmm...should I write to the Travel Agency, I wonder?
cannn.
sarawak is a united state mah. everybody is united, therefore it is a united state.
:P
Yo - I can accept it if it's Sarawak they are talking about...but this is United State of America....shouldn't there be States instead of State?
maybe they became one united state and we didn't know.
just kidding. I know. it's wrong.
State of Shock.......
Post a Comment