We celebrated Mother's Day by bringing mum to taste the food of Thailand at Coca Restaurant Steamboat Buffet. G is away in real world Thailand, so there were only 7 of us including Little J.
Promotional rate for Mother's Day dinner was RM45.00 excluding tax but somehow or rather, someone in the restaurant like us so much that they billed us RM37.50 only. Ok, it's an eat-all-you-can, so obviously we ate all we can....We were given 2 steamboats with chicken broth and tom yam in each pot. A variety of dishes were served and I like the chicken ball the most. The fried rice was good too...I was told that the highlight of the restaurant is their secret homemade chilli sauce and it was rumoured that the sauce is airflown daily from Thailand. I'm a bit sceptical about that but nevertheless, I'm not sure how good the sauce is cos I don't take hot stuff.
Food in general was superb and the service fantastic. A good place to go but I personally prefers Hornbill Steamboat, both because of its price and its variety of dishes.
Happy Mother's Day to all eligible lot!
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
steamboat good for steamingface to...sort of spa on a table.....
COCA is good...better than that Burung place....that Burung already moved from the roundabout to a bush near the Ming Kiong Garden......
I didn't know there's a steamboat restaurant around BDC area???
Post a Comment