Thursday, October 26, 2006

9 Weird things

Thanks to Chen, I have just been tagged by her during the hari raya hols. Am asked to write about the 9 weird things about myself....Can't really think straight cos I'm still suffering from the curry & lemang deficiency, but will try my craziest best lah hor..

Here goes:

9 weird things about myself.

1) I can't take hot and spicy food but I'm addicted to laksa

2) I only eat long beans that are finely chopped and fried with egg....any other way of chopping or cooking is unacceptable

3) I am not afraid of dying and I don't mind if I were to die tomorrow (Tot I heard someone saying ochipala again!)

4) I will go all the way out to get things that I wanted but the moment I've got it, I will just tossed it aside.

5) I don't regret over life but I usually regrets over things that I bought. Refer to Item 4. I will go all the way out to get something and once I've got it, it's off to the shelf.

6) I always get goosebump whenever I listen to classical music ( and I love classical music)

7) I love buying things for people. Whenever I go holiday, I will never enjoy my trip to the fullest unless I have bought gifts for my family & friends

8) I love buying watches but never use them

9) I'm a messy person. I can never keep my workstation tidy for one single hour. As a matter of fact, I love being untidy....I can never work in a clean environment

Aiks....have I reached the 9th weird thing about me self? Since you all like to know how weird I am, I shall continue...

10) Am never good in listening to instruction and love to break rules. (Ok, ok, not to the extent of going against the National Security or ISA) See, people say 9 things, I go beyond

11) I have a XX-year old unwashed companion (Can't reveal it's age.....she's a shy person. Panglima, U quiet ah)

12) I grow up on condensed milk.

13) I am not a fighter. The moment I start a quarrel, I'll cry first (How to fight like dat??)

14) I like and can eat everything in a pig except the brain.....

15) I used to get tipsy over a can of shandy

16) I don't like to be tied down on installments or prepayments. (I supp that answers why I never get to buy a house....ok, with exception to my car lah...)

17) I normally pay the credit card company more than what I should be paying

18) I can never sit in a room without starting a conversation with anyone (of course, it's a different story lah if I'm alone)..I'd rather die than sitting next to somebody without talking.

19) I love working......(Weird or not? Thank God Hari raya holidays were only 2 days, else I'll die of boredom)

20) I love answering questionaires and I guess it includes tags too......Anymore tags??

There......20 weird things about me self.....Not going to tag anyone cos I love breaking rules....


11 comments:

Chen said...

wah...
u are good lah..
ask u to give 9, u give 20 pulak :P

Eeee... I love hot & spicy food leh..
I hope u won't pengsan if u see the amount of chillies I eat a day :P

I can hear ociphala & choi choi choi echoeing at your point No (3)

pig brain is nice :P
kekkekeke...
pig brain soup :P

MNG said...

Chen
Since u like chillies so much, I hope u don't have constipation problem....LOL

Pig brain so scary ah....or maybe it became a phobia to me after my SRP exams..My mama will forced us to eat since it was believed that pig brain can increase your intelligence!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes... except the brain... the ear is one of my favourite
I guess you win the battle even before the other person could fight ah... brilliant, just kidding
I think you really broke the rule leh but nevertheless it's a great list
:)

Redsponge said...

point 18, hahaha nvr know u r so ocipala-ly talkative

opps..That is a compliment ^_^

Unknown said...

u really weird! salute sama u!

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
The ear ah??? Marinate it with 5-spice powder and soy sauce....yummy

I like the intestines more

Redsponge
Hep! U call me kay poh??

Kenny
LOL....I can still go on and on and on and on if not for the space constraint...

I loveeeeeeeee Tags!

MNG said...

Blue Danube
LOL...I guess so, that is provided u r fighting with a man, else sure a loser

btw, welcome to my bod!

Chen said...

haahah.. i love eating vegetables too. So, I have adequate intake of fibre ;)
LOL

aiyak.. next time u can give me your pig brain soup. Haven't drink that for decades liao... LOL
pig brain = high cholesterol stuff :P

Mmmmm.. good to know that u love tags
I tengah pancing the potential tag victims :P

MNG said...

Chen
Aiks....me and my big mouth....

u want the pig brain???? Sure....be more than happy to give you

*pack the raw pig brain in an envelope and post it to chen*

Unknown said...

u love tag? ok, next time i tag u 1st ok? LOL

MNG said...

Kenny
Alamak....me and my big mouth....again...

Pretend i did not say that, can? can? can?