Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What Life is all about

Sometimes I wonder, why is there always a sadness after happiness and vice versa? Is this what life is all about?? I have people questioning as to if God is ever merciful, why is there suffering and death? My reply? God has reason in everything He does....U might not be able to understand now but in time, u will...Refer to John13:7

Anyway, my maternal stepgrandma has decided to call it a day after almost 2 years of struggle against breast cancer. Being an early bird, she took the 1st flight, ie 12 midnight. Might sounded cruel but I guess it's a blessing that God decided to take her home. She has been struggling and suffered so much. Being a nice lady, she doesn't even deserve all this pain and sufferings.

They are yet to fix the date of the funeral but pa and ma are flying back tommorrow....It's sad to note that I have no recollection of her until our last trip back in May for her birthday. That was the 1st time I got to see her and talk to her...Read it here about her birthday celebration.

Rest in peace, sleep well Ah Ma....I know u must be at peace now and very much relieved of all the sufferings that you have gone through. No one and I mean no one can understand how much u suffered throughout these years......

I'm sorry I don't really get to know you all this while but meeting you on your birthday was the happiest memory I'll ever had and will cherished forever.

You have fought the good fight, you have finished the race, you have kept the faith (2Timothy4:7)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences...
I believe she is as you said relieved from the physical suffering and is at a better place
She'll be so happy that you cherish her with the good memories
:)
Take care

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
I'm sure she's happier wherever she is now....

Good people dies early...not sure how true it is but wudn't mind taking it up if it is offered to me..:-)

Junoesque
Yupe. life on earth is just temporary....nothing is permanent, so to speak..

Guess quality of life is not measured by our wealth or what we have achieved on earth but rather by how we live our life to the fullest....

Anonymous said...

deepest condolence to you and the family.

Chen said...

Sorry to hear that. My deepest condolence to you and your family members :(

MNG said...

Mr Goober & Chen
Thanks for the well wishes..