Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hazy Card

Look what I've created in my cards & gifts section:


White

Grey

The picture is printed on a card with a layer of vellum (tracing) paper on top to give it a double layer effect. Did not realise the significance of this card with the hazy weather until I try to take a pix of it. I was adjusting the camera and all that when A walked over my desk and look at my card. What came out from his ever-chirpy mouth was "What's the point of taking photo in this hazy weather?" I cudn't make up what he said until I have a closer look at my card and I burst out laughing. Don't u think the picture of the mosque look so blur from the effect of the vellum paper as if it's in a very hazy condition???

Talking about the right card for the right ocassion/weather!!!



12 comments:

Chen said...

"special" effect :P

MNG said...

Chen
Ya lor....so real effect....I'm going to put the smell of smoke on the card too to make it 4D

*Burning some paper to get the smoke*

Anonymous said...

i am not buying the card ah....

Chen said...

hahhaa, don't burn the wrong paper :P
Scared you ter-burn the card, then jialat :P

Anonymous said...

Yah yah
And can make it like an anniversary card LOL
Now can make more design liao
like the back ground
Can market also
Muahahaha
I help I help
:p

Redsponge said...

eee u make raya card for who???

Are u going to make cny card for me?????

Yeah!!! Do not forget to make one ya??

*happy*

MNG said...

Malau
U dun worry....I no make for you even if u beg me...

Chen
Haiyah...half way burning the newspaper containing the API reading, mata-mata came and gave me warning.....so, my card now got half smoke and half police station smell lor

I kena tahan oh....Loktor can bail me out??

Zeroimpact
Eh Zero ah, u silius want to be my agent ah?? I no joke joke wan oh, I memang got do business in cardmaking oh...

Redsponge
Can.......everything can (like the Toyota advertisement on genuine parts)

I can even make u birthday card, engagement card, wedding card, valentine's day card, give birth card, quarelling card, pansai card, eat hartz card, blah blah blah...anything, u just name it.

*now tengah make Friday the 13th card*

Chen said...

alamak? so cham geh?
Can I bring a cow to the police station to bail u out with that?
(kekkee... I don't have cash with me right now :P)

wah.. can request for cards ah?
i want -
deepavali card
aidilfiltri card
christmas card
new year card
valentine card
chinese new year card

sibeh tamak.. kakkakka :P
psssss.. I don't mind the Friday the 13th card too :D

Anonymous said...

new method of weather forecasting?

use a card!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm
If I have contact I will let you know
Must discuss with you further on this
:)

MNG said...

Chen
Ho......Loktor bribe pulis ah??? Mentang mentang it's near hari raya liaw....give cow pulak..

U want constipation card?? I'm good at that one cos high demand...HAHAHAHAH

Mr Goober
How to use card making to determine weather lei???

*Reading the cards to see the weather forecast for today*

Zeroimpact
Cool....we can become partners lei....Shell we start with what's for dinner card???

Chen said...

constipation card?
fooooo...
i prefer ice cream card or cha siew pao card :P