Monday, October 09, 2006

Ahhhhhh..the rain

Whenever I see the rain, the song "I can See Clearly Now" comes into my mind...And thank God for the rain on Saturday and this morning. A breath of relief to most people in Kuching.

Doesn't help much but hey, let's be thankful

Got the lyrics here. I know this is quite and old-timer song and I get to know this song after watching Antz.

Artist: Johnny Nash
LyricsSong: I Can See Clearly Now
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.
I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin?for
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.
Look all around, there’s nothin?but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin?but blue skies
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.
That's all for me today....I'm suffering from writer's block...

*Knock my head against the wall to unblock the writer trapped in my head*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd suggest singing that song a few times to unblock your writer's block >:P

Redsponge said...

Yes! The rain!!

Writer's block??? hehehe..I think doing some tags will do u good! ;p

MNG said...

mr goober
Can't sing now....My mind is being blocked by the writer, and mind you, he's a big bully

Redsponge
Don't we all loveeeeeee the rain??

Tag ah?? no lah, even worst ah... How to do the tags when my mind is blocked??

Anonymous said...

i remember this song very well from the movie "Cool Runnings" based on a true story of a Jamaican bobsled team... :p

MNG said...

VampireM
Hello Vampire. Welcome to my paper tree house

I don't really know this song until I've watched Antz. Or maybe I've heard of this song before but never get to like the tune until I watched Antz....

Anonymous said...

Very nice song
I hope the haze will go away very soon
Write as you feel, it's the best... too much thinking will render a structured writing
:)
Give us more of your feels

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
Ahhh.....Zeroimpact with his/her ever wise comment...never get tired of reading yr comments/blog.

Heard the haze is visiting your state now...Kuching is slightly relieved of mother haze but we still do get baby haze...:-)

Works has got the best of me lately, too much last minute works, I have too much on my plate right now and No, it doesn't contain food!!!

*Run outside to play with baby haze for awhile*

Anonymous said...

Muahahaha
Yah... it's been bad here ler
From baby now become adult haze liao
Me also work until drop la with last minute work but then remember la...
Take a deep breathe and relax
Heh heh heh
This will be better very soon once you clean your plate
:P

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
Aiyoh, don't drop lah.....gaberment is doing cloud seeding now and u might drop together with the artificial rain ah...

Not healthy oh..

Chen said...

u can opt to soak your head inside a pail of cold water to unblock the trapped writer.. :P

MNG said...

Chen
I might drown the writer lei....can u be on standby while I do that? Just in case, so that u can give CPR....Get ready the the the what-is-it-called thingy where u sort of electrocute the unconscious patients' heart to wake them up??

*get ready a pail of water campur susu cap junjung*