Ok.....U all know I got a new laptop to replace my Compaq Pentium 100 (laugh at myself)???? Ok, story is like this....When this compaq was thrown at me some donkey years ago, I bought a printer lah and as usual, I went for Epson and any fool will know a compaq pentium 100 mada ada itu USB port, so I bought a parallel port punya......I happy happy use (not really happy lah cos printing a page took me at least 20 minutes (lagi worst if got pixs punya) Now, that I got my laptop, another fool will sure know laptop mana ada parallel port punya..So, u now understand my problem?
Last time : Pentium 100 + Parallel port printer = usable but slower than a tortoise on a sleep walk
This time: high speed laptop bangsa centrino + parallel port printer = Tahi also tidak dapat print
This is where my headache comes in:
Planned to buy a new printer. (epson C67) since buying the converter (USB to parallel) is not worth it. The cheapest is RM65....might as well buy a new printer rite??

Then, if I buy a new printer, what am I suppose to do with the old printer?? After several sleepless nights, I decided to buy first and worry later...So, come Saturday, I went to look for printer and to my horror, I was told that the model that I want is lousy (the ink easily dries up after a few days of idle)
Now, I don't know what I want liaw.......perhaps u all can help me in making a wise decision....
Ok, your reply to me will be "Why do I want to buy Epson C67? Buy other brand lah, u moron"
My reply to you lei "Because that's the cheapest epson printer with very nice resolution and suits my card printing!"
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 comments:
I would still prefer the Epson C series
mine is the C65 and I have no regrets and it's one of the best printer around for photos
Check your lappie again... it should have the parallel port and not the com port... so you may still be able to use the printer with this lappie
Not sure bout your current printer, but most printer are on both usb and prallel cable, because usb cables need to purchase and the parallel cable is given free, last time
Zeroimpact
No boh....confirmed my lappie no parallel and my printer no usb...
The printer that I had was of one gender nia....not transsexual wan...either I get a male (usb) or female (parallel) no double boh...
*continue crying and sighing*
Then don't cry la...
Just the epson printer... if you are using it often then there is no problem of ink drying for you mah
:)
I think the new epson printer can use both parallel or usb, but make sure what's in the package as I know you need to purchase the usb cable and it does not come with the printer
:)
Try trade-in ur old printer and get a new one, although is very low price but at least u dun have to keep ur old printer right?
Zeroimpact
C67 comes with usb port..btw, what type of ink is yours using? Does it dry up easily?
*Use Zeroimpact's sleeve to blow my nose*
Kenny ng
Hai.....that's my initial intention lah, to trade-in.....but yunno what, even give them free also they dun want!!! How like dat?????
LOL
I'm using the original ink and believe me... it would be better too
Now I have to wash my shirt liao...
*gives new hankerchief*
;)
Blue Danube
Indeed....that's why I haven't decide yet on what to buy!!! :-)
erm erm erm, i am indecisive sometimes oso..:-p sorry~
Can't help u in this matter...
I don't have laptop and the only printer I have is Canon S200SPx which I abandoned for quite some time liao :P
Post a Comment