Monday, October 16, 2006

My diagnosis

I've been so restless of late, I can't think straight, my mind doesn't seem to be working right and I just couldn't find the energy or the strength to blog, what more to say, thinking of what to blog.....

At first, i thought I'm just suffering from a writer's block of which I appreciate all your concerns and suggestions in ways to unblock the poor writer trapped in my mindless mind....

I've decided that I have had enough suffering and it's not fair to all my loved ones, that I finally gathered my much needed strength and courage to checked myself in to a private hospital to have a check-up and the worst is expected....


(sigh)




(sigh)



(sigh)



I'm suffering from a very rare disease called blockedbloggingistis..........No doctors in Kuching can help me....I need to get treatment soonest possible as my condition is deteriorating......I may still be able to type short posts but was told that the final stage wud be a total clean-up of idea and by then, I will have no ability to blog and can only read other people's blog.

heheheheh.....sorry lah for this very lame joke but I am really runing out of idea...(tot I heard somebody scolding me ochipala??)

Sorry folks for the long absence in posting...My mind is so occupied with our upcoming big project (No, I'm not doing the what's for dinner card at the moment)...I shall be very busy between now and mid November, so please pardon my lack of posting....but then again, I might be able to squeeze some time to blog........never know.....

5 comments:

Chen said...

OCIPALA !!

aiyoh.. which hospital or clinic u went to?
the backstreet clinic above the brothel ah?
LOL

MNG said...

Chen
Aiks...waiseh...u oso know how to say that word ah?? Redsponge must be very happy oh

Eh...how u know??? I went to the clinic where the signage is on neon light wan and then got a siren-look-alike lamp at the staircase...

U know this kind of doctor ah?? Your friend izzit?

Then, how like dat?? Can cure of not??

Redsponge said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha u really ocipala la!!!!!! lol!!!

so u r busy hah...oklo...dun wan kacau u...make sure u back here when u finished ur BIG project, k?

^_^

and maybe u can chia us to rock road restaurant after the big project?

well...like u said...never know...

Anonymous said...

Muahahaha
Conned me
What project la, cannot tell ah
Good luck wor
I ketuk the doc there, cannot fix you up
:P

MNG said...

Redsponge
Chia u ah??? Sure, we be business partners first...then I ask my company to chia you lor....

I shud be able to steal some time updating my blog lah.....I need life too mah despite of the hectic work....

Zeroimpact
Hah?? U kenak conned ah?? Poor thing....lai lai, Papercrazy sayang...hah? Want a hug??? Cannot lah, I not yet mandi

*took out the ambi purr freshener from the car and pour on body*

wait lah....wait a little bit longer...one day, I sure tell u all the project wan....